Famed bearish investor David Tice gives 50% odds for a 25% rally, but 25% odds for a 50% correction.
Byron Wien says "overbought" conditions could lead to a 10% correction
Stocks are poised to rally through the year-end and into 2018, in a classic "melt-up" scenario.
Golden Bull: The S&P 500 Could Rise 27% in 2018, some strategists say
Whether the stock market enjoys a "Santa Claus rally" this year may hinge on the progress of tax reform.
Holiday Hangover: stocks may fall 5-10%, spurred by the fading Trump rally and tax-driven selling
Investors should stay firmly in stocks and resist the temptation to sell on pullbacks.
Investors looking to protect against downside risk might consider building a "poor man's hedge fund".
BofA and other investors discuss multiple strategies for a market decline
Morgan Stanley sees a "buying climax," then lower stock prices in following weeks.